Understanding the World
In Understanding the World this term we will be discussing;
- Ourselves and our families
- Differences and similarities of our families
- Bonfire Night
In Religious Education this term we will be discussing;
- What the word God means? Which people believe in God?
- Which people believe God is the creator of everything? What is the story that Christians use to think about creation?
- What do Christians and other people think about the world? How should we treat it?
- What special stories are there in the Bible about Jesus?
- Why do Christians perform Nativity plays at Christmas? Why do Christian's celebrate Jesus' birthday? What special things do Christians do at Christmas to share God's love?
- What makes everyone unique and precious? How does the Christmas story tell Christian's they are precious to God?
In Forest School this term we will be;
- Exploring our senses using the text We're Going on a Bear Hunt to help us, discovering what we can see, what we can hear and what we can feel
- Picking apples from our garden
- Creating a Christmas decoration from natural materials