Understanding the World
In Understanding the World this term we will be discussing;
- Chinese New Year
- Maps and our local environment
- Seasonal changes
- Materials and forces
- Mother's Day
In Religious Education this term we will be discussing;
- What do Christians think happened at Easter?
- Why do Christians think this story is important?
- What do Christians do at Easter?
- Why do we have eggs at Easter?
- Who is special in religions?
- What events have made you feel special?
In Forest School this term we will be;
- Observing the change of seasons
- Creating Chinese lanterns
- Creating and following a map
- Making bird feeders
- Exploring natural materials