Our School Aims:
At The Wilfred Owen School we aim to:
* Develop and sustain children’s natural creativity and enthusiasm for learning, their ability to enjoy and accept challenges, set challenges for themselves and develop the resilience to take risks and get things wrong.
* Have high expectations of ourselves and others and recognise, value and celebrate the achievements of all members of the school community by providing opportunities for them to reach their full potential.
* Encourage all children to achieve a high degree of responsibility, self-discipline, self-esteem and self-reliance.
* Foster values and qualities to fully prepare children for the next stages of learning, whilst nurturing spiritual, moral, physical and cultural development.
* Promote a shared understanding of the world and the people around them and the values of the Britain in which we live.