This term we will learn to;
- Develop manipulation and control.
- Explore different materials and tools
- Use large and small motor skills to do things independently, for example manage buttons and zips, and pour drinks.
- Show an increasing desire to be independent, such as wanting to feed themselves and dress or undress.
- Learn to use the toilet with help, and then independently.
- Continue to develop their movement, balancing, riding (scooters, trikes and bikes) and ball skills.
- Go up steps and stairs, or climb up apparatus, using alternate feet. Skip, hop, stand on one leg and hold a pose for a game like musical statues.
- Use large-muscle movements to wave flags and streamers, paint and make marks.
- Start eating independently and learning how to use a knife and fork.