Personal, Social and Emotional Development
This term we will learn to;
- Notice and ask questions about differences, such as skin colour, types of hair, gender, special needs and disabilities, and so on.
- Develop friendships with other children.
- Safely explore emotions beyond their normal range through play and stories.
- Talk about their feelings in more elaborated ways: “I’m sad because
- Select and use activities and resources, with help when needed. This helps them to achieve a goal they have chosen, or one which is suggested to them.
- Develop their sense of responsibility and membership of a community.