Personal, Social and Emotional Development
This term we will be focusing on:
- Increasing the children’s independence skills such as washing their hands and going to the toilet, selecting resources, and taking their shoes/ socks off and back on again without support.
- Making healthy choices about food, drink, activities, and tooth brushing.
- Keeping yourself safe- rules and why they are important, positive risk taking, choices/ decisions.
- Developing friendships with other children.
- Finding solutions to resolve conflict.