We have now appointed four very eager maths ambassadors. These children will be at the forefront of promoting Maths throughout the school.
This team of children will work alongside Miss Fox to undertake some of the following responsibilities;
- Run and manage whole school maths competitions.
- Support children in KS1 with basic mathematical recall facts (number bonds etc.).
- Run a drop in session for children in KS2 who need further support with their homework.
- Facilitate a lunch time club which will focus on a variety of different skills, including problem solving.
- Help to upkeep the new Maths display
- Update the maths blog.
- Take visitors and school Governors on Maths Themed Learning Walks.
The Maths Ambassador Team will meet regularly to discuss various items.