As a school we are using the online learning platform called 'Seesaw'. You can access this by using the website https://web.seesaw.me/
or you can download the app from the app store which looks like this;
Everyone has been given a log in. Your child's log in was sent via email. If you have any problems with this, please let me (Miss Fox) know by emailing email@example.com
If we have to close our bubble, your child has to isolate or the school closes, activities will be uploaded daily for your child to complete. Your child will be given frequent feedback on their work.
Here are some links you may find useful in addition to the activities on Seesaw;
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-2/ - as a school we follow the white rose maths scheme so I have included their website that has some free resources linked to numerous areas of maths, including some home learning videos.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/please-log-in?open_loginbox=true – this is the reading scheme we follow as a school. This website has free eBooks for you to access. You can either listen to the book via the audio feature or read it. I have created a class log in, see below:
- For listening to stories you can use this website; https://www.storylineonline.net/
- https://classroom.thenational.academy/schedule-by-year/year-2 This link will give you daily lessons linked to each subject we teach in school. Each lesson has a video with activity ideas.
- https://ttrockstars.com/ - each child has a log in for Times Table Rockstars. This supports your child with their multiplication tables. If you need your child's log in, please let me know via the admin email address.
- https://play.numbots.com/#/account/school-login/16325 - your child also has a log in to Numbots, an app or website that aims to support your child's understanding of the foundations in maths.