Expressive Arts and Design
This term we will be learning to;
- Develop their own ideas and then decide which materials to use to express them.
- Join different materials and explore different textures.
- Draw with increasing complexity and detail, such as representing a face with a circle and including details.
- Use drawing to represent ideas like movement or loud noises.
- Explore colour and colour mixing.
- Listen with increased attention to sounds. Respond to what they have heard, expressing their thoughts and feelings.
- Sing the pitch of a tone sung by another person (‘pitch match’).
- Remember and sing entire songs.
- Begin to develop complex stories using small world equipment like animal sets, dolls and dolls houses etc.